** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by O.G. Fresh on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:51 am

JDMwannabee wrote:i love these cars. and i actually took some pictures in that exact location about two years ago or so. we actually got chased out by the owners.. lol. i wish i still had the pictures.

im pretty sure everyone has at some point in time taken pics here haha think some new places to take pics need to be found
avatar
O.G. Fresh
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 27
Location : Chatt

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by JDMwannabee on Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 am

yeah. it was a pretty good spot back then. so im not suprised that it gets whored out. great pics anyway though.
avatar
JDMwannabee
Because Race Car

Posts : 280
Join date : 2011-08-26
Age : 32
Location : Hub City

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by O.G. Fresh on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:01 am

JDMwannabee wrote:yeah. it was a pretty good spot back then. so im not suprised that it gets whored out. great pics anyway though.

thanks man appreciate it
avatar
O.G. Fresh
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 27
Location : Chatt

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by Nismo_34 on Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:52 pm

O.G. Fresh wrote:im pretty sure everyone has at some point in time taken pics here haha think some new places to take pics need to be found

I've got a bunch of sick spots in BHam.

Nismo_34
2nd Gear

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by O.G. Fresh on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:30 am

did u take some with a 4runner the other day? bc i saw on facebook where u uploaded some pics
avatar
O.G. Fresh
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 27
Location : Chatt

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by Nismo_34 on Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:39 pm

O.G. Fresh wrote:did u take some with a 4runner the other day? bc i saw on facebook where u uploaded some pics

Yeah, that was my roommates. He also has a turbo miata that hibernates.

Nismo_34
2nd Gear

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by O.G. Fresh on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:01 am

Very nice, the spot where u took the pics looked awesome.
avatar
O.G. Fresh
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 27
Location : Chatt

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by Nismo_34 on Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:28 pm

Yeah it was legit as fuck, but only a stock height car or an SUV/Truck could get to the other part. But still good spots for pics.
There is a great spot across the street from my apt complex.

Nismo_34
2nd Gear

Posts : 75
Join date : 2011-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by O.G. Fresh on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:30 pm

may have to have a journey down there some weekend
avatar
O.G. Fresh
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 27
Location : Chatt

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by Mazda Daddy on Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Glad to see on FB that you got coils on this thing. Save up that bread and get some wheels and this thing will be bonkers.

oh.. take that shocker off and put that muffler back on, too. hahaha.
avatar
Mazda Daddy
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Dalton, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by O.G. Fresh on Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Mazda Daddy wrote:Glad to see on FB that you got coils on this thing. Save up that bread and get some wheels and this thing will be bonkers.

oh.. take that shocker off and put that muffler back on, too. hahaha.

yes coilovers are officially installed. the shocker sticker has been gone for a while now. i took off the muffler but put the resonators back on, it actually sounds pretty good. but yeah after i get an alignment and front camber kit ill look into some wheels.
avatar
O.G. Fresh
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 27
Location : Chatt

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by Mazda Daddy on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:19 pm

O.G. Fresh wrote:
Mazda Daddy wrote:Glad to see on FB that you got coils on this thing. Save up that bread and get some wheels and this thing will be bonkers.

oh.. take that shocker off and put that muffler back on, too. hahaha.

yes coilovers are officially installed. the shocker sticker has been gone for a while now. i took off the muffler but put the resonators back on, it actually sounds pretty good. but yeah after i get an alignment and front camber kit ill look into some wheels.

yeee-hee-hee-hee-ssss. I'd be interested to see what this hoss sounds like on the road. Coils look dope, too, man. Saw them on face book today. LOVE that low. Very righteous.
avatar
Mazda Daddy
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Dalton, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by Rblevins on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Lol Bout damn time sir no pics or it didnt happen!
avatar
Rblevins
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Chattanooga,Tn

http://fresharoundtown.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by O.G. Fresh on Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:15 am

Thank u sir hopefully soon it can be lower. And Mr. Blevins you have seen pics on facebook and heard about kyle splitting his hand open...it happened!
avatar
O.G. Fresh
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 27
Location : Chatt

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by Rblevins on Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:57 pm

Lol I haven't seen the fb pics......** opens Facebook **
avatar
Rblevins
Admin

Posts : 424
Join date : 2011-08-25
Location : Chattanooga,Tn

http://fresharoundtown.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by ChattZX on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:24 am

Yes matt FUCK your fucking infiniti lol
avatar
ChattZX
3rd Gear

Posts : 105
Join date : 2011-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by O.G. Fresh on Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:04 am

hey the car pisses me off too. probably not as much as u since my hand is undamaged. i gotta get my front sway bar links fixed so im goin by infiniti tomorrow
avatar
O.G. Fresh
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 27
Location : Chatt

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by Mazda Daddy on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 pm

I was hatin' on your exhaust before, but it actually sounds pretty sweet. Love that low, too! Getcha some wheels and it'll be flossin', son.
avatar
Mazda Daddy
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Dalton, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by O.G. Fresh on Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Mazda Daddy wrote:I was hatin' on your exhaust before, but it actually sounds pretty sweet. Love that low, too! Getcha some wheels and it'll be flossin', son.

haha thanks man i like how it sounds now. i like the low but after seein all you guys in dalton i feel so tall. wheels is what im working up to next.
avatar
O.G. Fresh
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 27
Location : Chatt

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by illest on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:28 am

lower it

illest
1st Gear

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by unii on Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:36 am

O.G. Fresh wrote:haha thanks man i like how it sounds now. i like the low but after seein all you guys in dalton i feel so tall. wheels is what im working up to next.

park beside matt next time, then youll feel low.
avatar
unii
2nd Gear

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by O.G. Fresh on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:20 am

unii wrote:
O.G. Fresh wrote:haha thanks man i like how it sounds now. i like the low but after seein all you guys in dalton i feel so tall. wheels is what im working up to next.

park beside matt next time, then youll feel low.

when i drove past him i felt like i was sitting in an suv
avatar
O.G. Fresh
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 27
Location : Chatt

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by unii on Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:46 am

we are talking about the red monster truck miata right haha
avatar
unii
2nd Gear

Posts : 96
Join date : 2011-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by O.G. Fresh on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:40 am

hahaha yup same guy
avatar
O.G. Fresh
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-25
Age : 27
Location : Chatt

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by Mazda Daddy on Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:33 pm

O.G. Fresh wrote:
unii wrote:
O.G. Fresh wrote:haha thanks man i like how it sounds now. i like the low but after seein all you guys in dalton i feel so tall. wheels is what im working up to next.

park beside matt next time, then youll feel low.

when i drove past him i felt like i was sitting in an suv

Thanks, diddy.

Tanner:
avatar
Mazda Daddy
2nd Gear

Posts : 92
Join date : 2011-08-30
Location : Dalton, GA

Back to top Go down

Re: ** O.G. Fresh G37s **

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum