Fresh Around Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 of the few G's in the area

+8
thetastelingers
O.G. Fresh
Devo
austink
illest
Brents G'd up
unii
ChattG35
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1 of the few G's in the area - Page 2 Empty Re: 1 of the few G's in the area

Post by BlackestCoupe Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:13 pm

ChattG35 wrote:
And to "blackestcoupe" ..thanks a lot.the g35 coupe has always been a dream of mine..your accord is definitely super clean and that's coming from a guy who isn't a honda fan at all..but yours isn't among the rest in my book....yeah its the typical wheel widths for the g/z but I love the sizes..and as mentioned id be a little lower but with my daily passengers its almost undrivable and sits like an inch lower so for now its perfect..will be lower next year tho..but I agree alittle lower will be perfection..along with some more wide and stretch..all happening soon enough =)

And if you see it in person it does look lower than those pics..my under engine cover is an inch off the ground =)
I totally understand that man. Pictures always rob your car of something, they're always much better looking in person.
BlackestCoupe
BlackestCoupe
1st Gear

Back to top Go down

Post by ChattG35 Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Yeah definitely..that's why I didn't want to do an intro yet until my buddy took some good pics with his camera lol its rare that I like a pic of my car..in person I love how it looks tho =) I wanna see that accord tho!
ChattG35
ChattG35
1st Gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazda Daddy Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:03 pm

BlackestCoupe wrote:I LOVE your car and wheels! I've always wanted a G35 coupe. 9.5/10.5 are solid sizes. You just need a little more low and this thing will be perfect.

This man knows his shat. This is the best G in this FAT camp so far!
1 of the few G's in the area - Page 2 142
Mazda Daddy
Mazda Daddy
2nd Gear

Back to top Go down

Post by ChattG35 Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:43 pm

Haha. Thanks Matt! And you and your boys are doing right by those miatas. I can't stand to see a stock 1 anymore lol..I appreciate the compliment tho..we have some nice G's in the crew..all of us with a lot more to do so the G's will be reppin as hard as you guys cause all 3 G's are stance crazy lol

ChattG35
ChattG35
1st Gear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum