Fresh Around Town
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12" Alpine Sub + Alpine Amp & Custom Ported Box + Amp Cables (Complete Setup)-

Go down

12" Alpine Sub + Alpine Amp & Custom Ported Box + Amp Cables (Complete Setup)-  Empty 12" Alpine Sub + Alpine Amp & Custom Ported Box + Amp Cables (Complete Setup)-

Post by BlackestCoupe Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:44 am

$275 OBO
Up for sale is my complete custom system which consists of:
1 12" Alpine SWR-1243D Type-R 4-ohm Dual Voice Coil Subwoofer
Power: Peak: 1800 watts
RMS: 300-600 watts
1 Alpine MRP-M500 1000 Watt Monoblock 1 Channel Stereo V-Power Car Audio Amplifier
RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 300 watts x 1 channel
2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 channel
Max power: 1000 watts x 1 channel
1 Custom Slot ported box which comes out to something close to 3.2 Cubic feet, which is the biggest effective box possible for this setup. The box is big and really loud. Box is covered in wood paneling and looks very nice.
If you bought the sub and the amp new, it would cost over $400, so both of them and a nice box for around $275 is a steal!
Also included is my 0/2 gauge power/ ground cables, RCA cables, and a remote wire. This is everything you need to hook a sub up.
I'm in Chickamauga, GA and the Chattanooga area.
Willing to drive to meet you halfway at a reasonable distance.
Call or text Brent at 4two3- 322-988six
I don't have any pictures of the amp, but I can provide some upon request.
This is a quality system built with quality parts. It is louder than many dual 12 systems I have heard and much clearer. I also have a wiring kit up for sale, that I can throw in upon request.
12" Alpine Sub + Alpine Amp & Custom Ported Box + Amp Cables (Complete Setup)-  DSC_0164-1
12" Alpine Sub + Alpine Amp & Custom Ported Box + Amp Cables (Complete Setup)-  DSC_0162-1
12" Alpine Sub + Alpine Amp & Custom Ported Box + Amp Cables (Complete Setup)-  DSC_0161-2
12" Alpine Sub + Alpine Amp & Custom Ported Box + Amp Cables (Complete Setup)-  DSC_0163-2
BlackestCoupe
BlackestCoupe
1st Gear

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum